We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mi Casa Restaurant

NZ
4 posts
Save Topic
Mi Casa Restaurant

We would really like to make contact with the girls at Mi Casa. We had a wonderful time dining with them in August 2012, and as pregnant at the time, said we would email photos of our new baby but unfortunately we misplaced their address on our return.

Can anyone help with this, or perhaps if you are due to dine here you may obtain it for us!

Thanks so much, Abbie and Misha from Auckland, New Zealand.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,804 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mi Casa Restaurant

kiwigirl - I hear from chung at least once a week, so if you'd like to send me your email details (send me a PM (personal message) with your email address) I will send it to her straight away

by the way, Viet (the sister who did the waitressing recently went to live in China with her husband and is due to have a baby in July)

Edited: 7:38 pm, May 17, 2013
2. Re: Mi Casa Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 19, 2014