We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Hoi An for a 13 person group (family)

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Hoi An for a 13 person group (family)

Hi!

We have a group of about 13 family members meeting in Hoi in in August this year and we are looking for accommodation that would best suit. Two young children (6 and 2) and would love to find some villa's and be close to the beach...any advice greatly appreciated!

We are not needing 5 start accommodation or wanting to spend too much.

Thanks!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,130 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Hoi An for a 13 person group (family)

We stayed at the Vinh Hung riverside resort 2 weeks ago. We moved there after not being happy with our original accommodation and got a great deal on a river front room through booking.com.The rooms and pool area were lovely and it's only a short walk into town or they have a boat that will take you. I know it's not on the beach but it is very nice and you can sit on your balcony and watch the happenings on the river.

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
72 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Hoi An for a 13 person group (family)

At An Bang Beach you will find villa's but no pool... Cua Dai Beach has no Villa's that I know of. There are a lot of new villa's appearing this year in Hoi An.. Just google Hoi An, Villa's, Homestays, B&B's

Vinh Hung riverside resort is very popular and suited for families, on the river, close to town.

the other alternative is resorts at Cua Dai Beach

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation in Hoi An for a 13 person group (family)

There is Villa Hoa Su Frangipani but it is not right on the beach. You can also choose Victoria Hoi An resort or Boutique Hoi An resort. Their professional service is assured.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation in Hoi An for a 13 person group (family)

We also stayed at the Vinh hung Riverside resort and there were a few families staying there, it's about a 10 minute walk from the centre of the town and in a wonderful location on the river.

North Vancouver
Level Contributor
9 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation in Hoi An for a 13 person group (family)

We are currently at the Hoi An Pacific Resort. Not on the beach but if you get a group of the poolside bungalows, you will all be together. Great pool, good variety of breakfasts (included), 5 minutes to beach or town (shuttle or $3 cab), great beach associated with hotel, free bikes, very nice rooms and great people. As GOOD meals can easily cost you less than $5 per person (including drinks!), you can afford to pay a bit more for the rooms.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
848 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation in Hoi An for a 13 person group (family)

I often stay with my family at Vinh Hung resort because it has a great pool and large garden for the kids to play. It's near to town as well. Come back soon with my family in May for a week. On the beach, you expect to pay more, could be double price more. There are a few places near the beach such as River Beach or Hoian Beach resorts but rooms was old the last time I checked a year ago.

7. Re: Accommodation in Hoi An for a 13 person group (family)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 29, 2014