We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A nice little find on An Bang Beach!

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
872 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
A nice little find on An Bang Beach!

I tried to review this place but its so new that it has not yet been put up in the review section, but seeing as so many people are looking for beach accommodation near An Bang I thought this might be useful.

We live here and had friends from the UK visit us last week, as they are a family with two rather grown up children they were looking for a house holiday rental. We ended up booking them in to The Temple Beach House after we heard about it through a friend and it was incredible, two double bedrooms, a self catering kitchen and three absolutely beautiful bathrooms, along with garden, house keeper, lounge, someone to do your shopping.. right on the beach about 200 meters from the strip of bars and restaurants on An Bang, we've got loads of photo's as we practically moved in with them for the week and I'm dying to put them up. I'm not sure if I am allowed to put up their website (its the only way to book it at the moment), Luckily our friends got it for a great rate as its the soft opening, it was amazing value and none of us wanted to leave!

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,907 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A nice little find on An Bang Beach!

Kirby, Trip Advisor relies mainly on its members for the listing of new hotels, so unless you propose the Temple Beach House it might well remain unlisted.

Click on 'Write a Review' at the top of the page and follow the steps until you come to the point where you can nominate an unlisted hotel/B & B/speciality lodging. You will have to supply full details, including the address, phone number, email address and website.

I've heard that it can take quite some time for new establishments to appear in the review section after they've been proposed, so patience might be required!

London
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: A nice little find on An Bang Beach!

Yes you were spot on with this accommodation. The house was amazing, felt very cool and luxurious, very comfortable terrace area with double day beds in the shade and a grassed garden complete with BBQ and hammocks leading onto the most beautiful deserted beach. We arranged bike hire, so it was easy to cycle the 4K into Hoi An old town or walk along the beach a couple of 100 m to some really cool beach bars with great food. A lovely vietnamese couple look after the housekeeping and will get your shopping, beer etc. I would thoroughly recommend a stay here.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A nice little find on An Bang Beach!

as soon as it was mentioned yesterday i googled and saw it has a website with beautiful photos- it really looks great

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A nice little find on An Bang Beach!

This has got to be the best accommodation available in the Hoi An area. We stayed there for 6 nights and it was exactly what we were looking for. Right on the beach, close to the An Bang bars and restaurants, excellent accommodation standard and a wonderful local couple living next door who cleaned and supplied provisions whenever required. If you want luxury but don't want to stay in a huge resort style complex then this is what you should book.

Boston
Level Contributor
325 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A nice little find on An Bang Beach!

Here's the website if anyone's interested. Apparently, there's a soft opening special on rates too! If it had a pool, I'd seriously consider it.

http://www.hoi-an-beach-rentals.com/

QLD
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A nice little find on An Bang Beach!

There is also this place I found a while back

http://www.lamaisoncabane.com/home_060.htm

If it had a flat screen TV and a decent fridge I would seriously consider it

Edited: 8:07 pm, August 28, 2012
Katherine, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: A nice little find on An Bang Beach!

I just looked at the photos. This place looks amazing! Unfortunately, I leave for Vietnam next week and am travelling solo so it's probably a bit of overkill for just one person. I would consider staying just to lounge on the day bed and use the showers!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: A nice little find on An Bang Beach!

Dacaro we went to see that place last year and i thought it was depressing- very dark and not one comfortable place to sit. Nothing great about it and they were asking a lot of money too (talking about maison cabanne btw)

Hoi An, Vietnam
Level Contributor
872 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: A nice little find on An Bang Beach!

Kat, there is another place on the beach that just opened which although not nearly as luxurious as The Temple is rather nice. Its called An Bang Seaside Village, 3 little beach houses in a really nice garden a 2 min walk down on to the beach, we checked it out whilst we were looking for our friends, they don't have a website yet so it's one of those places you just have to turn up at and cross your fingers that its free, the guy that owns them also owns the White Sail Restaurant in town and if I remember correctly they start at $30 or $35 a night. I took some photos for my friends to choose between the two places so if you'd like me to send them over p.m me.

10. Re: A nice little find on An Bang Beach!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, September 18, 2012