We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

An Bang Beach

UK
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
An Bang Beach

Hi,

We are over in Hoi An soonish and looking for any recommendations for accommodation on or near An Bang Beach?

Any help welcome...

Cheers,

Kenny

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,605 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: An Bang Beach

If you check vietnam online website, you will find accommodation in the An Bang district. I would point out that An Bang is a district and there is no separate An Bang Beach, An Bang is just a part of the one continuous beach from Son Tra Penninsula Da Nang, to Hoi An.

Cheers Ross

UK
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: An Bang Beach

thanks Ross

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: An Bang Beach

Hi there

Did you work out where to stay on or near An Bang Beach?

Can you make any recommendations?

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,830 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: An Bang Beach

JOGlobal...we stay at Palm Garden Resort and ride a bike or walk downhill to An Bang - it's downhill from PG so going is easy, coming back is a bit of a climb in the heat- i think it's around 2 or 3 klms

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: An Bang Beach

maz1 - is that the closest resort or are there any closer to or on the beach?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,830 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: An Bang Beach

i'm just trying to think if Boutique HoiAn Beach Resort might be a bit closer, and the Agribank is a little closer, but i don't suggest the Agribank as a place for you to stay

can't think of anything closer than those...

Edited: 2:48 am, June 27, 2012
Penarth, United...
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: An Bang Beach

The beauty of An Bang beach is that it isn't cluttered with hotels. The nearest I can think of are the those at the edge of Hoi An town, Southern Hotel for example.

Hoi an
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: An Bang Beach

There holiday rentals on the beach, private houses but no hotels like other mention the closest to An Bang is Boutique hotel and close to hoi an would be southern hotel and greenfield (not recommended at all)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: An Bang Beach

Thanks for all the updates. Its sounds idyllic without the hotels. Guess I'm going to do day visits and push the bike back up the hill :) Thanks again

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,830 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: An Bang Beach

JR - idyllic...hmmmmm- i love it, and it's fabulous, but the main 'stretch' of An Bang Beach is overlooked by beach restaurants and bars.

It's very much fun sitting in them, just above the beach whiling away the hours.

where are you staying?