We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailor in Hoi Anh, I lost their email address, anybody...

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
France
3 posts
Save Topic
Tailor in Hoi Anh, I lost their email address, anybody...

Hi everybody,

I had the chance to spend a few days in Hoi An last year, and I went to a tailor named Tram Anh, at 115 Nguyen Thai Hoc St. Before I left, they gave me their email address but I kinda lost it ;) So if anybody is still in Hoi An or about to go their, that would be very kind if you could stop by and get their email address for me. The owner (Kim) is really nice and they do a good job.

Thanks by advance

Nico

Dallas, TX
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Tailor in Hoi Anh, I lost their email address, anybody...

the address for Impressions Boutique is

kimxuan@dng.vnn.vn

I spent about $500 in their shop buying three suits, one blazer, 13 shirts, and a pair or pants. Everything turned out great except for one shirt which had one panel sewn inside out. They were really good, especially considering how unbelievably picky I am about my clothes.

I've worn everything back in the US and gotten a number of compliments. If I had to buy one of their suits back home it would run about $1500 to 2000.

I didn't much other stuff made in town, but I would give them 4 and a half stars out of five. You have to be explicit if you want modern cuts, otherwise they will default to classic cuts. Make sure you know exactly what you want. They don't get alot of couture news there. Whatever you do, don't be cheap with the material. The finest taylor in the world can't fix cheap material.

Dublin Ireland
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Tailor in Hoi Anh, I lost their email address, anybody...

Hi All,

Got suits made in Impressions Boutique in March last, just trying to find them now. I have the Business card here.

Phone (84)510.917 055/862 063

Mobile:0914061705

E Mail: kimxuan@dng.vnn.vn

kimxuan_ha@yahoo.com

Richard

Sydney
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Tailor in Hoi Anh, I lost their email address, anybody...

Hi Nicopacabana, I just got back from Vietnam, having bought a lot of good quality stuff at Impressions Boutique in Hoi An. Try their EMail as "kimxuan_ha@yahoo.com" Good luck, John, Sydney NSW.

Sydney
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Tailor in Hoi Anh, I lost their email address, anybody...

You could alternately try "kimxuan@dng.vnn.vn"

Sydney
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Tailor in Hoi Anh, I lost their email address, anybody...

Hi John, Sydney,

I'm interested in the items that you purchased at Impressions as I heading over in about 7 weeks (v.exciting!) Did you get an opportunity to compare with other tailors in the area?

australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Tailor in Hoi Anh, I lost their email address, anybody...

Hi Nicopacabana

I was in Hoi An over New Year and I went to the shop at 115 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street and got a card from them. The name of the store on the card is Lac Thu and email is utteo243@yahoo.com

I noticed that the store was in 2 sections so perhaps Tran Anh is the other section of the store. If you email to Lac Thu I am sure they would provide the correct email.

Good luck

Regards

Aussie lady

17. Re: Tailor in Hoi Anh, I lost their email address, anybody...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 27, 2009