We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

?Materials at Tailors

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,242 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
?Materials at Tailors

Maybe a strange question but apart from silk does the averge tailor have good fine cotton materials to choose from if not should we bring material with us, living in North Queensland I don't like to wear too many synthetics

rotterdam, Holland
Level Contributor
234 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ?Materials at Tailors

They usually have a wide range of cotton to choose from but if you want to be sure to have something made in a cotton material in a pattern you really like you can always bring your own cotton. No problem.

Level Contributor
273 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ?Materials at Tailors

The range of suit materials are OK but for others = not wide.

You would prob be better off bringing your own material fr Australia - cos their cotton designs are rather limited - esp for ladies

I;ve put a posting on Tailoring experience to give some ideas what to look out for that may help. Also my trip report includes my experience with tailors. Have fun

3. Re: ?Materials at Tailors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 09, 2010