We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Days in Hoi An: What to do!!

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
129 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
2 Days in Hoi An: What to do!!

Hi,

I have 2 days in Hoi An, and what do you recommend I should do there? From the posts i've been reading, looks like it's juz tailors, hotels and food?

What should I visit in Hoi An??

Thanks!!

Sydney
12 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: 2 Days in Hoi An: What to do!!

Hey

You can take a halfday tour to Cham Island by high speed boat. Departing at 8:30AM and back to mainland around 2.30PM.

Let's try

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,221 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 2 Days in Hoi An: What to do!!

I agree the OP wanted info on other activites, jaxfl1, but my point was your info seemed in some cases to be not current and read like a 5 year old copy of the Lonely Planet Guide rather than as personal experience. We revisited in April this year and some things have changed, as I pointed out.

13. Re: 2 Days in Hoi An: What to do!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 25, 2010