We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cua Dai Beach

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK, Warrington
Level Contributor
103 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Cua Dai Beach

Hi

I ama currently in Hue and will be travelling to Hoi An for some R and R in the next few days.

Just wondered if there are many 'shacks' or 'cafes' on the beach where we can hire a sunbed for the day?

I assume that if there are, it will be a case of the sunbed is free as long as you buy drinks / eat there?

I am asking this because our hotel doesn't have a swimming pool.

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cua Dai Beach

Yes if you walk onto the beach you will see the sunbeds alongs the beach and the closer you walk to them, the staf will greet you to rent you the sunbed. I can't remember the cost but it was only a small fee plus the cost of the drink. I think they may vary depending on what part of the beach you are on.

It is a great place and some lovely eating places along the street.

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
772 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cua Dai Beach

There are many cafes/beach restaurants to rent a sunbed from. Some are free and some you are asked to pay. Prices vary. We bartered with the owners for a free bed if we ate and drank there all day. you can always walk away for a better deal. Good luck and enjoy! Cua Dai beach is beautiful and very relaxing.

3. Re: Cua Dai Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, October 21, 2009