We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfer including Marble Mountain

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
airport transfer including Marble Mountain

Could someone please advise me how much I should expect to pay for a private roundtrip transfer (prebooked) between Danang Airport and the Hoi An Hotel, including a stop at Marble Mountain? I've been quoted $79 by a travel agent in HCMC and that seems quite high. I have not contacted the hotel about a transfer yet but thought I'd try that next.

Thanks.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,513 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport transfer including Marble Mountain

Gee, that does seem quite high. In January we went one way Hoi An- Da Nang with an hour at the Marble Mountains, arranged by our hotel, which only cost $US25.

Australia
Level Contributor
583 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: airport transfer including Marble Mountain

Hi PVECA

Contact Ha at info@discovervietnam.com.vn.She can arrange your pick up and deliver you to your hotel with a side trip to Marble Mountain for a lot less than $79. We did this with her last year and in November we will be back again and she will be taking care of all our central Vietnam requirements.

Gander.

nyc
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: airport transfer including Marble Mountain

Last February we arramged a pickup at Danang airport thru our hotel in Hoi An (long-life hotel), including about an hour stop at the Cham museum and close to 2 hours at the Marble Mountains -- total cost US$20 (we gave tyhe driver a tip separately).

Book the taxt thru your hotel in Hoi An.

Centre
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: airport transfer including Marble Mountain

Hi,PVECA

I sent you a private message to tell you clearly about car price in Da Nang _Hoi An.and some landscape you can visit when you came to Da Nang, Hoi An,

Hope can help you have nice trip.

Victoria
Level Contributor
111 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport transfer including Marble Mountain

We would like to do similar in March but from Hue to Hoi An, what would be a good amount of time to allow for this trip or would I be better to contact discover vietnam??

Thanks in advance

Gaye

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,513 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airport transfer including Marble Mountain

DIY is easy enough but not sure I quite understand the question. Do you mean the actual transfer from Hue to Hoi An (depends on how long you spend at each stop but we took about 5 1/2-6 hours with about 20 minutes in Lang Co, well over an hour at the Cham Museum in Da Nang and 30 minutes in the Marble Mountains), or how long to spend in each town? We spent 3 days in Hue and 4 in Hoi An and want to spend longer next time.

Victoria
Level Contributor
111 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: airport transfer including Marble Mountain

You got it thanks, I needed an approx time with stops, will get back to drawing board and allow more time, only had 4 hours but we dont want to miss anythin either.

8. Re: airport transfer including Marble Mountain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 am, October 10, 2009