We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
418 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Hi

How do I book the red Bridge Cooking School and cost of this ?

Thanks

Elisa

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Elisa, we stayed in Hoi An back in June and just booked with the front desk at our hotel - can't recall the exact cost but think in the vicinity of $25 per person - can check my credit card if you like. You meet at the Hai Cafe early in the morning, then you head to the market before a boat ride to the school. Surroundings are wonderful, open air cooking pavillion next to the restaurant. I had my 10 year old son with me so was a bit worried about him getting bored but he had a ball as the chef really included him in the lesson etc.

You finish off my having a wonderful lunch etc. They have a pool on site where you can have a relazing dip before heading back to Hoi An. Highly recommend due to the chef plus the surroundings.

We did the 8-1 tour - with my son thought the longer day would not have been suitable. The food is really yummy and if in Hoi An I would go back and do the school again.

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Hai Cafe
Hai Cafe
904 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
Perth
Level Contributor
680 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Have to agree with Millsie, well worth doing this Cooking School. We did the school last month & booked in person at the Hai Cafe in Hoi Ann for a cost of $19 USD each. My husband & I both really enjoyed the day, well worth the money.

Cheers - Wayvan

Mentioned in this post
Hai Cafe
Hai Cafe
904 Reviews
Hoi An, Vietnam
3. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:46 pm, May 01, 2009
Brisbane
Level Contributor
37 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Hi Eliza, We did the red bridge last week (with our 3 teenagers) It was superb and yes kids loved it too! We booked thru our hotel when we got to HoiAn (Long life - would also highly recommend - has a pool - which is essential) for $18USD each!

Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
418 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Thanks guys - sounds like its a winner. I will be booking it for sure.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

Elisa - where are you staying? We are trying to plan a return visit next year but will stay in different accomodation - look forward to hearing your recommendations.

7. Re: How to book Red Bridge Cooking School

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:36 am, October 08, 2009