We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa on arrival

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stamford, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
visa on arrival

Thanks for brill advice on hotel in hoi an.

last time we travelled to vietnam, we took an organised tour and the tour operator obtained our visas on arrival.

how can we again get visas on arrival when not going on an organised tour?

Helensvale...
Level Contributor
335 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: visa on arrival

Hi JustNat, thanks for the visa advise. Have you paid Ha already or when you arrive in Vietnam. How did you pay her? Have a wonderful holiday, we leave in 4 weeks, you go this week don't you?

Sue

Coolum Beach...
Level Contributor
198 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: visa on arrival

Hi,

I paid Ha with my credit card and payment went through this week.$45 USD all up.

BARGAIN !

We leave a week today.Still seems like theres so much to organise.

Anyway Ill let you know how i went.I have printed off a copy of a blog someone on here did which looks really helpful.

let me know if you would like a copy

Natalie

Helensvale...
Level Contributor
335 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: visa on arrival

Hi Nat, yes I read that too, very helpful. Thanks for replying, did you have to name the hotel you are staying at on visa form. That hotel you mentioned is full for our dates. Thanks, Sue

Coolum Beach...
Level Contributor
198 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: visa on arrival

Hi Sue,

No I didnt have to name hotel.Shame about hotel but I also heard that there is another one just as good.I have met someone on here and Chahn from Bich duyen put them in another hotel which is very similar.

Just a thought if you run out of ideas.

Natalie

25. Re: visa on arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, October 21, 2009