We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport -Ho Ci Min City

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
merimbula aust
Level Contributor
70 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Airport -Ho Ci Min City

Arriving HCMC night time in a few weeks. What is best way to get from the aiport to hotel. Is there a set price for taxis as I have read in reviews at Da Nang - Hoi An? Are there different types of taxis as in Bali and China where it is easy to ripped of if you are not informed? We are staying at the Elios and have had no luck in contacting them to see if they organise transfers. Would appreciate any info,

Cheers, Kaygee1

Hanoi
Level Contributor
377 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport -Ho Ci Min City

Best to take taxi from HCMC Airport to Elios ( Pham Ngu Lao Dist 1)

When u get out, find the Blue cap with text: Airport taxi.

As get in, ask them to turn on the metter count, don't go for a set price.

The second choice is Taxi 27 27 27 Vina Sun. Be aware of junk cap with number 277 277.

From airport to Elios cost you around 70,000VNĐ, gasolines just increase 30% in Vietnam

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
84 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport -Ho Ci Min City

Hi - I got my hotel to arrange a transfer from the airport into District 1 for $US25 if you got a taxi it would be around 90,000 dong about $6Au - we caught

only Vinsum (spelling) white taxi with green writing.

From Danang airport to Hoi An we got a taxi outside for US$12 - do not take a meter as will be far more expensive.

3. Re: Airport -Ho Ci Min City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 07, 2009