We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ancient House Hoi An

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
121 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Ancient House Hoi An

We will be travelling to Hoi An in December and booked the Ancient House Hotel on what we read on Trip Advisor - I have noticed no updated info since April and was wondering if anybody had stayed there recently and what it is like now. Thanks.

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ancient House Hoi An

I visited Hoi An about 4 years ago, and again this year. Not much has changed in Hoi An itself, but on the road to Da Nang they are building lots of hotels. I didn't stay at the Ancient House, I stayed at the nearby Hoi An Beach resort. But Hoi An is a delight.

Try a bicycle ride around the town, they can usually arrange the trip for you through the hotel. It is a nice easy bike ride around, it is pretty flat.

Also visited the ancient japanese covered bridge.

The Vietnamese are the friendliest people I have met, enjoy yourself.

And the food is lovely. Very safe to eat.

2. Re: Ancient House Hoi An

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 05, 2009