We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyboby going be in Hoi An March 2-6

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Anyboby going be in Hoi An March 2-6

Hey,

Wanted to see if anyone was going to be in Hoi An from March 2 - 6, 2008. My wife and I will be there and looking for some people to hang, have a drink or maybe do a beach trip with.

Mentioned in this post
Hoi An
Hoi An
Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
1. Re: Anyboby going be in Hoi An March 2-6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:46 am, February 23, 2008
rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
24,011 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyboby going be in Hoi An March 2-6

Hi Dijon,

In case your "shill detector" isn't turned on, I'd suggest you ignore the previous post :-)

Organising your own accommodation in VN is very easy.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
306 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyboby going be in Hoi An March 2-6

David David David..... Too obvious .... and way too many post saying the same thing..... Come on this should be for real people not Touts!... hope fellow trip advisors agree...... So rack off!

Kind regards

daiisy!

4. Re: Anyboby going be in Hoi An March 2-6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hoi An