We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Janaury weather Hoi An / Hue

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
41 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Janaury weather Hoi An / Hue

We intend spending 10-14 days in the Hoi An / Hue area in January 2008 partly visiting places of interest but also for some relaxing on beach / sunbathing. Will the weather be up to this in January??

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Janaury weather Hoi An / Hue

Hello Aporo

I was in Hoi An and Hue in the first 8 days of January this year and did not have much luck with my plans of lazing around the pool at my hotel. It rained most days for short spells while I was in Hoi An -which did not hinder exploring or shopping but the skies were mostly grey. I had 2 days in Hue and it poured rain every minute which meant that I could not get out and about Having said that - I enoyed every minute of my time in the area. I think that because the weather is so very unpredictable everywhere that you should just go ahead with your plans and hope for the best. You will love you time there.

Regards

Aussie lady

GuangXi
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Janaury weather Hoi An / Hue

This past winter was not the usual winter. Must be climate warming.

Someone suggested a link previously. [ …virtuallythere.ca/weather/wpopmstr.htm ]

3. Re: Janaury weather Hoi An / Hue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 30, 2009