We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Garden Resort room comparison

Which Hoi An hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Palm Garden Resort room comparison

Hi all,

I am off to the Palm Garden Resort for my honeymoon in a couple of months and I am trying to decide what room type to get. Can anyone speak to the difference between:

Junior Suite

Bungalow

Standard Ocean View Room

I am particularly interested in how the first two compare. Is the bungalow worth the extra money?

Thanks in advance.

cheers,

jamey

Mallorca, Spain
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Palm Garden Resort room comparison

Hi, Jamey, read the past reviews, go get the bungalow, its fantastic.

Outdoor bathtub, high ceiling making room airy and breezy, very private, large room, simple yet very elegant furnishings; PERFECT place for you honeymoon.

Congratulations and enjoy your trip!

brisbane
Level Contributor
188 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palm Garden Resort room comparison

Have booked six nights in the beach bungalow for 20th wedding anniversary for mid April. Like you I found it hard to compare the various types of rooms so hope I have made the rights choice.

Can let you know comments on return.

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palm Garden Resort room comparison

Apologies for the late posting - only just seen this..

I've only stayed in one of the bungalows which are seriously good due to the outdoor bath-tub. I plan to go again!

Ensure that you get a bungalow with a good view - the first one I got had the water sports storage bang in front of it (I managed to change soon after.

Congratulations!!

4. Re: Palm Garden Resort room comparison

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, August 23, 2009