We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

smoking rooms at the hilton Ras al Khaimah

middlesex
Level Contributor
115 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
smoking rooms at the hilton Ras al Khaimah

Does anyone know if I can request a smoking room (yes I know bad habit, and I am old enough to know better), but its better I ask than polute a non smoking room from the balcony and how long is the journey from Dubai airport?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: smoking rooms at the hilton Ras al Khaimah

The journey from Dubai airport will take approx 1.1/2 hours depending on what time of the day you travel. If you want a smoking room then go ahead and request, either via email before you arrive or at check in. If there isn't a smoking room available then I wouldn't worry too much as every room has a balcony so no need to smoke inside the room. You will also find that you can smoke in the bars or on the outdoor terrace areas.

2. Re: smoking rooms at the hilton Ras al Khaimah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 06, 2014