We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Ras internet access

London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Ras internet access

Hi

We staying at the Hilton Ras next Easter in standard rooms can anyone tell me if there is free internet access available anywhere in the hotel ie lobby/reception etc?

Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah...
5,947 Reviews
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Ras internet access

Conflicting stories on the Hotels review web-site (bottom left of this page). The last poster says there is no free wi-fi and other posters say that the internet access is expensive. However...........read this post:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g298063-d6…

but then read this one:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g298063-d6…

I will be there over the weekend and will try and get the definitive answer.

Edited: 8:52 am, September 27, 2012
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Ras internet access

Hi. I was there for a week at the beginning of Sept and the hotel advised there was no free wifi :( i paid for wifi access via a card but the signal was really poor and I was unable to use ipad facetime back home, something I have always been able to do when travelling abroad. They did tell me that they were looking at the lack of free wifi and hoped to introduce the service soon.

3. Re: Hilton Ras internet access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, December 14, 2013