We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Time

UK
Level Contributor
89 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Time

I apologise if I've already asked this... I have asked quite a few questions re: travel so that may be the case.

The more I think about it realistically, I realise that 2 out of the 5 days is the most I am willing to travel back into Dubai from the Hilton RAK.

Please can someone confirm how long it should take in a taxi to get from the Hilton to the Atlantis hotel?

1.5 hrs is the journey time quoted for the shuttle from the hotel to Dubai Mall.

Many thanks

H

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Time

It should take approx 1.5 hours, but you need to consider what time of the day you will be traveling as it can get busy during peak times.

UK
Level Contributor
89 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Time

Many thanks Yorky

3. Re: Travel Time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:41 am, June 18, 2013