We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current excahnge rate & suggestions

Netherton
Level Contributor
586 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Current excahnge rate & suggestions

Hi, us again.

Can anyone tell me the current exchange rate for Sterling in RAS at the moment please just want to compare to UK rates as we speak. Also any last suggestions / ideas / tips for when we are out please, less than 1 month now, can't wait!

Regards Dave and Chell

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Current excahnge rate & suggestions

Hi, I always use Al Ansari exchange. They have several branches in RAK including one in one in Manar Mall. The rate fluctautes daily and according to their website they are currently buying £'s at 6dhm.

alansariexchange.com/en/currency/default.aspx

Netherton
Level Contributor
586 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Current excahnge rate & suggestions

Thanks as ever, I'll just cahnge about £100 here and the rest when we get to Ras then best over here at the monent on the high street is about 5.75

Regards Dave and Chell

3. Re: Current excahnge rate & suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, October 11, 2012