We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices in Ras Al Khaimah

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Prices in Ras Al Khaimah

Hi every one! I've just received a job offer in Ras Al Khaimah but it's very hard to find any details about cost of living there on the web. Would anyone please let me know what is the rough cost of living: food, clothes, energy and above all cost of rent of an apartment for one. I'd really appreciate this as the money they offer (as it's in US dollars) is quite law for living in London so I need to consider if my life in Al Khaimah would be affordable.

Many thanks in advise.

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Prices in Ras Al Khaimah

Yes they do offer health insurance in the package. thanks. It seems that the gap in time is because the company's director is away. Thought they just changed their mind and stopped contacting me so I called them myself.waiting another week and we shall see if RAK is going to welcome me or not ;)

Ras al Khaimah
Level Contributor
15 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Prices in Ras Al Khaimah

Hi Goooshi,

I didn't respont before because I was on holidays.

So are you finally coming to RAK?

take care,

bb22

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Prices in Ras Al Khaimah

Hi beebee, I've got the contract although still tryin to make sure it's done properly. If I sign it will be coming for a few days in June and then starting in September.

I might have to look for the flat myself and am a bit worried as don't know where to start.

Hope you're ok, keep me posted please, pozdrowonka!

14. Re: Prices in Ras Al Khaimah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 25, 2009