We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Hilton in Ras al Khaimah

uk
Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Topic
Just back from Hilton in Ras al Khaimah

had a great time spent two weeks all inclusive at the above hotel ( also one night in Dubai at the Burj)...

Had a wonderful time - please feel free to contact me if you want any further info ..

liverpool
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Just back from Hilton in Ras al Khaimah

hi autoteam

i know its a couple of years since you have been to RAK but could you tell me how often shuttle bus goes and if you could remember what times they go and return?

liverpool
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Just back from Hilton in Ras al Khaimah

could you let me know how often shuttle bus goes into bubai and where does it drop you off? and what time it returns

uk
Level Contributor
139 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Just back from Hilton in Ras al Khaimah

Hi guys

You will love it here - nothing really to do around the hotel but if you just want to relax go for it ..we stayed there in May this year the shuttle bus to the beach goes every half hour and its only 5 mins on the coach and well worth it ... into Dubai I think it goes once aweek but you have to book early we did a private tour with the hotel but its wasnt worth the money and wished we had just got on the freebie bus ... pls contact me with anything you may think of all the best

Northwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just back from Hilton in Ras al Khaimah

hi autoteam, we are considering this hotel for a weeks break next may, even through virgin the prices are pretty cheap, and the fact that you can book all inclusive keeps my boyfriend happy!

Can i ask a couple of questions, who did you book with(and what did you pay,if thats not too cheeky!)

Did you go to dreamland aqua park, if so is it any good?

Can you upgrade to A/I on arrival at the hotel?

thanks debbie

new brighton
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Just back from Hilton in Ras al Khaimah

how often could you use the shuttle bus? and if you wanted to go into dubai from RAS how expensive was it?

what is there to do in the evenings?

we are going on the 10th sept and want to try and plan our week we are then going to hatta fort for 5 nights

new brighton
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Just back from Hilton in Ras al Khaimah

how often could you use the shuttle bus? and if you wanted to go into dubai from RAS how expensive was it?

what is there to do in the evenings?

we are going on the 10th sept and want to try and plan our week we are then going to hatta fort for 5 nights

england
Level Contributor
372 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just back from Hilton in Ras al Khaimah

Hi - not much to do at all in the evenings, we usually ate late and went into the bar (all inclusive finishes at about 10 ish? )where they had the same band every night, too hot to go out even later on. Some nights we took the shuttle bus to the shopping mall just to have a change of scene - there is a Starbucks etc plus a great Carrefour for buying spices , a few restaurants but if you are all inclusive it seems a bit pointless when the food is so good in the hotel. It's just a very chill out place with little to do but relax and enjoy early nights!!!!

8. Re: Just back from Hilton in Ras al Khaimah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, September 08, 2009