We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magnat Hotel

Which Chernivtsi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Magnat Hotel

Do you know of any way to contact the Magnat Hotel for a reservation? Their website and email does not seem to work.

1. Re: Magnat Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:29 am, May 23, 2010
Kyiv
Destination Expert
for Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
320 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Magnat Hotel

Hi cdpadii,

Did you mean this web-site and e-mail address or you have tried something else?

Contacts: http://magnat.cv.ukrtel.net/en/howtofind.php and On-line booking form magnat.cv.ukrtel.net/en/reserve_room.php

Even if you make a reservation via web-site and don’t have any feedback, it’s sometimes reasonable to make a call to confirm if they received it. And I just hope they can speak English.

Also, there’s a TA contributor who has, as far as I know, stayed in Magnat just recently. I hope this person can share some recent tips with you; I’ll send a PM.

Have a great time in Chernivtsi!

3. Re: Magnat Hotel

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:29 am, May 23, 2010
Chernivtsi, Ukraine
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Magnat Hotel

i have been today in this Magnat hotel. you can only book on phone.

they do not speak much English.

they have two blocks in the center of the city.

here is the phone number of hotel with luxe and deluxe rooms

+380372-58-32-18

the prices varies from 279-379 UAH

Sault Ste. Marie...
Level Contributor
308 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Magnat Hotel

Hi there cdpadi: I stayed at the Hotel Magnat last week. We booked all our accomodations through Oksana at Adventure Carpathian and would highly recommend this company. Her email is contact@adventurecarpathians.com. The staff at the hotel speaks little English but we did fine with an Ukrainian English dictionary. The hotel is tucked away on a little side street and was a little trickey to find, but it was clean and the room we had (deluxe, which I would recommend for the price) was large and had a brand new bathroom with a huge soaker tub. So I believe the only way to book a room there is over the phone and it would be advisable to have someone who speaks Ukrainian to help with that. Good Luck. LeeAnne

6. Re: Magnat Hotel

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 am, July 29, 2013
new york
Level Contributor
1,718 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Magnat Hotel

Hi cdpadi,

I do not know the reason you are going to Chernivtsi, but I do want you to know that unless you can speak either Ukranian, or Russian somewhat fluently, you may want to considor hiring a translator. You will find almost no one in this city that speaks English. This includes taxi drivers, eating establishments, hotels, apartments, stores, etc... They for the most part do not speak English there.

Kyiv
Destination Expert
for Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
320 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Magnat Hotel

Olga,

For the sake of the travellers’ and TA contributors’ benefits, some consistency in your posts would be highly appreciated.

While some of your links look interesting, the rest is just bewildering and having nothing to do with the original request. They might also be considered a self-promo or spam, especially if duplicated in various threads with no good reason.

Thank you very much.

9. Re: Magnat Hotel

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 am, July 29, 2013
10. Re: Magnat Hotel

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

Removed on: 2:29 pm, November 07, 2013