We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Simferopol Airport and Train Station Transportation

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
35 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Simferopol Airport and Train Station Transportation

I am planning to take an overnight train from Kiev to Simferopol, and then join a local tour to visit crimea peninsula. I got some questions:

1. I am planning to stay to Hotel Europe (http://euro-hotel.com.ua/en/-contact-.html), is it within a walking distance from train station?

2. If I want to get to the Simferopol international airport from Hotel Europe, what is the average taxi rate?

3. is there public transportation to get to the airport easily from the train station of Hotel Europe?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Europe
Hotel Europe
33 Reviews
Simferopol
Holy Trinity Convent
Churches & Cathedrals
Children's Park
Parks, Playgrounds
Scythian Neapolis
Observation Decks & Towers, Ancient Ruins, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Simferopol
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Simferopol Airport and Train Station Transportation

Hello Ken,

1.Hotel Europe is located in historical part of Simferopol, quite far from railway station. You can get there by taxi or any trolleybus/bus - all of them go to right for you direction. If go by trolleybus/bus you need get off at "Silpo" or "Hotel Ukraine" bus stop and walk couple of blocks.

2.An average taxi rate from center to airport is 100 Grivnas ($12). Don't expect English speaking driver. :-(

3.There are buses: 49, 98, 115 or trolleybus 8/9. You can take any of them at the stop "Hotel Ukraine".

Have a nice and safe trip!

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Europe
Hotel Europe
33 Reviews
Simferopol
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
35 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Simferopol Airport and Train Station Transportation

Thanks!

I checked the google map, and it seems the train station is about 1,6km away from Hotel Ukraine, and it will take about 20 min to walk there, which is acceptable to me. Do u think we are referring to the same train station? I am afraid I found a wrong station on the map~

Simferopol
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Simferopol Airport and Train Station Transportation

Don't be afraid - there is only one train station in Simferopol. :-)

4. Re: Simferopol Airport and Train Station Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, June 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Simferopol