We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel in donetsk from india..

Mumbai (Bombay...
1 post
Save Topic
travel in donetsk from india..

what are the flights option.

weather in the city.

hotels near airport.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
87 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel in donetsk from india..

There are multiple flight options to fly to Donetsk. Airport in Donetsk has number of direct flights available, I always fly Ukraine International airline via Kiev, Borispol and found UIA to be a good airline to fly. Check Donetsk airport website for more info.

Weather would depend on a season, could be quite cold and miserable in winter, and nice in summer time.

Why would you want to stay in an airport hotel? It's very basic, not cheap and it's in the middle of nowhere, although with good public transportation links to the city. Hotels are relatively inexpensive or you can rent an entire apartment for less than hotel room (that's what I always do). Visiting Donetsk can be fun (weather permitting), so take advantage of it. If you want, PM me and I can give you name of a Realtor I always use.

2. Re: travel in donetsk from india..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, January 17, 2014