We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

central inn entebbe

democratic republic...
2 posts
Save Topic
central inn entebbe

Not a good hotel to stay in. If you can afford it pay 20 dollars more and you'll have a better service and accomodation.

Hotel personel lazyness and distrust makes you feel sometimes uncomfortable.

Hotel views doesn't correspond to those seen in the internet advertisement. My room was in front of a track container, probably used for the hotel personel as accomodation or dressing room.

If you want to watch TV, only one DSTV channel available for all the hotel at the same time. The reason for this is that they have just one receiver...

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
39,517 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: central inn entebbe

Can I suggest you post these as 'reviews' so that they become permanent features. On here they will just go down the page and be lost. Same for your comments on Red chille.

USA
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: central inn entebbe

Hotel doesnot correspond to the internet messages and pictures,the workers are lazy,they cheated me as they brought the bill,it didnot correspond,we had along aurgments,which was not good for their business,l advise you to go somewhere elso even if you add few dollars but peaceful and happy.

But new building may make it better in future.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
39,517 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: central inn entebbe

Then I repeat.

Please post a review which will form a permanent record of your opinions and thus help others.

4. Re: central inn entebbe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, December 15, 2009