We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ten days in

Level Contributor
112 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ten days in

Hi quick update on our hols, we did a private boat trip on Saturday with umut and his crew on the tulu bey. We visited 4 bays for swim breaks and tan topping up,but daft boy hear despite thinking I was putting enough sun cream on managed to still make a right mess of my back and shoulders.

Two days later and the t shirt hasn't been removed during the day. Anyway the crew on the boat were nothing short of fantastic, they laid on a superb lunch and tea and truly looked after us, we had invited some friends who wanted to visit turunc so umut duly obliged them enabling them to get some shopping in. And the kids me included also took part in some water sports, great fun..we are on the mega Diana tomorrow but it will be swimming in the sea with a tshirt on for me 😞😞

We are currently out in oasis at the moment another great meal enjoyed by all and reasonable prices to boot,Steve and his staff work hard and look after there customers. Right guys time to have an efes.

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
18,206 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ten days in

Great stuff Keith looks like yous are having a ball bar the school boy error wi your shoulders my back always peels but i never miss my shoulders only place that gets factor 15 once a day on them every day lol.

Enjoy Mega the morra

Stevie

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ten days in

my god Keith... ten days in and your still posting...whatever next...keep going and keep enjoying.lol

Gavin

Level Contributor
112 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ten days in

Cheers stevie and gavo 😂😂😂😂

Dennyloanhead...
Level Contributor
2,430 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ten days in

Nice post Keith , keep up the enjoyment level and have a great time . Your back will heal in no time mate , plenty after sun cream . Glad your having a great holiday .

John M

Level Contributor
528 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ten days in

Everybody's holidays seem to be flying over this year, have a nice day on mega Diana, might have to try that 1 year...

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
315 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ten days in

Nice updates Keith. Was going to say make sure you shave in morning but would be too late for this advice!!

hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
4,861 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ten days in

Cut the posts out now Keith its time to get on with the holiday lol

Sounds like your having a great time mate

Enjoy the rest of the time

hullman

8. Re: Ten days in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 18, 2017