We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Thank you

We first went to marmaris in 2010 was going to change it for Tenerife after getting told horror stories of getting locked in shops etc,we decided to go ahead with the holiday and we had a nice time got caught out on a few things but we laugh at it now,all part of the holiday.

When we came back we looked for the following year .I looked on the internet and found this site and decided to go again .Using this site and Alan's maps of we went again. In total we have been back seven times if it wasn't for this site and all you people on here we would never have found the place that we hold dear.Thank you Agnes.x

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,559 posts
239 reviews
1. Re: Thank you

Hi Agnes,

You are very welcome.

Peter & Jean. :o)

Falkirk, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
18,292 posts
111 reviews
2. Re: Thank you

Hi Agnes thanks very much we do try.

Happy holidays to everyone hopefully😃😃

Stevie

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Thank you

Marmaris is an addiction, quite often we say we will go somewhere else but as soon as we come on here to see whos going where or whats happening in resort we head off to the travel agents knowing full well that we will be in Marmaris again.

Keep on enjoying and for anyone that isnt to sure, please do not hesitate as Marmaris is the place to go.

Ian

Fife Scotland
Level Contributor
356 posts
24 reviews
4. Re: Thank you

People are always asking us why we keep going back to the same place(even the same hotel)

They`ve never been...They dont get it

hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
5,021 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: Thank you

I,'ve been on the forum for a few years and I would say very few people post about a bad holiday

Gunny I GET IT

hullman

6. Re: Thank you

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 20, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris