We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
85 posts
72 reviews
Thank you

Well folks the time has come. In 24 hours Ill be on my way to Marmaris with my better half to celebrate her 50th birthday. Marmaris seems to be a destination that draws travellers back year after year, and the forum has been an incredible source of information. Ive decided to hire a car for a few days rather than do trips ( although the Mega diana is one she definitely wants to go on ) as I really enjoyed pro69s ( Peter I think his name is ) informative day by day diary. A man who clearly loves the area and want to explore the lesser known resorts and villages; a guy after my own heart i believe.

Special mentions must go to Ekkinnumber for the incredible maps and info ( I probably know Marmaris as well as you now lol ) and StevieB for his time and wilingness to share his knowledge.

As ive said before I probably wont be back but to everyone whos going, been,or out there the same time as us be good have a great time and maybe see you there.

Cheers

Steve

Level Contributor
844 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Thank you

Excellent Steve, have a great holiday and make sure and buy your OH something golden for her 50th...lolll

T

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
951 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Thank you

have a great holiday steve

Derby, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
42 reviews
3. Re: Thank you

Hope you have a great holiday and your wife a lovely birthday

Heather

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,559 posts
239 reviews
4. Re: Thank you

Hi Steve,

You are very welcome.

We hope you have a great holiday.

Peter & Jean. :o)

Manchester
Level Contributor
253 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: Thank you

Hi Steve

Have a wonderful time, and I hope your wife has a brilliant birthday!

Can only re-iterate what you have said the experts on here have been so helpful. Although I have visited before it's good to hear new things from people in the know.

Won't be far behind you and might see you at the Sunrise :)

Kath

MR

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
6. Re: Thank you

Happy birthday , have a great holiday

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
34 reviews
7. Re: Thank you

Hope you have a great one.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
50 reviews
8. Re: Thank you

Hi Steve

You are very welcome :-)

Have a great holiday

Alan

Falkirk, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
18,292 posts
111 reviews
9. Re: Thank you

Hi rustybs Steve have a great holiday

Stevie

10. Re: Thank you

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 22, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris