We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Hi

Anyone seen the plans and photos of the new Green Nature Diamond hotel.

Looks fantastic and the facilities it has are amazing!!

Also not bad priced either!!!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Hi Derek & welcome to the Marmaris forum

The new Hotel is beach side of the main road & closer to the Marmaris Centre than Green Nature

Alan

Dundee, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Do you think it will be a bit risky booking this for 21st July?

Dundee, New York
2 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Do you think it will be a bit risky booking this for 21st July?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Hi Dawn, I've booked it for 1 July from jet2 I really hope it is ready as it looks as if it will be great the tour operator told me it opens in June so fingers crossed, but I know how you feel as I am the same I really do hope it's ready as myself and family will be disappointed.

Herts
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

I am also looking at this hotel for the same date but really worried that it will not be finished. Cannot find any positive information on its being open in time. So many companies sell these holidays and then when the time comes you could end up anywhere as the hotel is still not open!

manchester
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Hi we booked for middle of july looks amazing so hope all is ready any updates pics would be greatly appreciated visited new hotel previously and opened on time were told would be offered refund or alternative if not but not really what I want anybody experienced a hotel not opened as scheduled ? Any email address for hotel ? See you all there x

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Hi,

Has anyone got anymore information about the progress of the green nature diamond. I have booked to go July 2014, as it's due to open a month early it would be nice to hear of it's progress.

Thanks

Sean,

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Please use this email address for Green Nature Diamond Hotel:

info@hotelgreennature.com

Alan

Level Contributor
12 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Hi everyone I have also booked this hotel for September and before I booked I asked the tour operator (jet2) for some kind of guarantee that I will not be sent to some other hotel if there is a problem with this hotel and she said that there would not be and if there was I would be contacted before hand and offered a refund or alternative accommodation beforehand and they would never fly us out to alternative accomadation,so that is good enough for me.

Edinburgh, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: Green Nature Diamond Hotel

Booked through Jet2 to go mid October for a week, hopefully see some updates soon

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris