We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High definition eyebrows

m b
donegal
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
High definition eyebrows

Hi my partner is wondering is there any beauty parlor in Armutalan that does 'high definition eyebrows' . Micheal.

m b
donegal
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: High definition eyebrows

bump.

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,900 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: High definition eyebrows

Micheal there is beauticians all over resort everybody in our hotel area was using the 1 inbetween Oasis restaurant and Sultan Maris dont know if they do what your wife is looking for but theres a price list outside that would tell yi..

Stevie

m b
donegal
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: High definition eyebrows

Thanks Stevie , i was thinking that there were plenty of places about , heard about the one near the Oasis bar, forget the name now , Micheal .

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,900 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: High definition eyebrows

A canny remember the name Micheal a have them on FB but you canny miss it right next to A&S Travel and joined onto side of Oasis the good thing about it is all the prices are on a board and leaflets outside there a lovely family a used it for all my shaves and all the woman were getting all sorts done from hair to beauty.

Stevie

m b
donegal
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: High definition eyebrows

Great stuff Stevie must try a Turkish shave and all the extras had one in Icmeler before and it was the bizz , Mrs all happy that there is one so close to Alpina, will be using A&S for all our trips and money change anyhow and Oasis as well , Micheal.

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
16,900 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: High definition eyebrows

Micheal Their should be 1 even closer to your hotel your about a 15min walk down to A&S & Oasis area or they will pick you up if you phone them the good thing about the salon is all the prices are outside and there a really nice family a got wee Alex to give me Turkish shave every 2 to 3 days only 10tl saves shaving Debz had her nails,eyebrows and hair done you new they were good when all the local guys and girls from bars,trip agencies and supermarkets use them not just holiday makers :))

Have a great hol mate exchange rate back up today :))

Stevie

m b
donegal
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: High definition eyebrows

Thanks Stevie for all your help ,the rate is going to stay up well over 3 Tl i hope,Micheal.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: High definition eyebrows

hi, i never seen hd brows on her price list, they are good and so so cheap.

9. Re: High definition eyebrows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 26, 2014