We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doing an overnight trip to Rhodes.!!!!!

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Doing an overnight trip to Rhodes.!!!!!

Hi I am sure this has been asked before but I cant seem to find the answer I need, We want to do an overnight stay to Rhodes from Marmaris, is it better to buy the ferry tickets on-line or in resort and also can anyone recommend a nice B&B to stay in, We have never been to Rhodes before so really looking forward to going there..

Thanks for your help..

Caroline.x

Mentioned in this post
Rhodes
Rhodes
Dodecanese, Greece
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,472 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doing an overnight trip to Rhodes.!!!!!

A wonderful trip, and yes, do stay overnight! You can book online, with Yesil Marmaris. İ suggest to rent a car on your first day, you have enough time to make a circle around the island. Lindos is lovely, all the way south where Aegean meets the Mediterranean and then back up to Rhodes town.

We stayed in The Spirit of the Knights, you cannot stay in a better place! Two fabulous places to eat are Mavrikos in Lindos (at the top on the square) and Ta Kioupia in the old town near the old hamam.

Have a great time!

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Lindos
Lindos
Rhodes, Greece
Hotel Mediterranean
Hotel Mediterranean
1,093 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Rhodes Town
Rhodes Town
Rhodes, Greece
Mavrikos
Mavrikos
481 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Ta Kioupia
Ta Kioupia
335 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doing an overnight trip to Rhodes.!!!!!

Oh that sounds like a great idea, I will have a look at the Spirit of the Knights, Thank you for getting back to me..

Caroline.x

3. Re: Doing an overnight trip to Rhodes.!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris