We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summerbreeze restaurant marmaris

2 posts
Save Topic
Summerbreeze restaurant marmaris

On holiday in June with eight friends, we all felt the same. At summerbreeze the food was outstanding as was the service. We liked it so much we had three evening meals, if I ever go back to marmaris this restaurant would be my first port of call

Level Contributor
449 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Summerbreeze restaurant marmaris

Is it very far from grand pasa ? Sounds great !

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Summerbreeze restaurant marmaris

Grand Pasa Hotel to Summer Breeze (Armutalan)

The easiest way would be a taxi at it would be direct (15 - 20 lira), walking would take approx 35 minutes.

Getting the dolmus - you would have to walk down to the main road and cross over and get the Siteler dolmus (white with green stripe) along to the Centre of Marmaris where the Water Fountain's are. Then get the Armutalan No.2 (white with blue stripe) dolmus to the Summer Breeze. The Armutalan No.2 dolmus will go along the main road next to the beach and then turns right into the estate, straight up to the crossroads then straight over up then round passed the cemetery and then along the main road to the crossroads (Caria Hospital on the left) the dolmus turns right and then goes straight up passed the Ekin Hotel / Apartments to a T-junction, the dolmus turns right and goes along to the crossroads (September Bar on the corner) turns left, Summer Breeze is on your right. so get off the dolmus at the next stop.

Make sure you get the Armutalan No.2 dolmus as there are four Armutalan dolmuses in total all the same colour and numbered 1 to 4. All go via different routes to the Armutalan Square.

Alan :)

southampton
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Summerbreeze restaurant marmaris

Hi there would like to know what you think of Aegean princess as I'm off there in just over 3 weeks !!!! First time to turkey as well :)

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Summerbreeze restaurant marmaris

just checked out on the maps where this is compared to where we staying at the end of the month, which is villa sun apartments and happy to say seems very near, can't wait to try this place :)

Ayr, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
35. Re: Summerbreeze restaurant marmaris

Just back from Marmaris and ate at Summer Breeze 4 nights. The food is by far the best we have had in the 5 years we have been going to Marmaris. The service was a bit slow but well worth the wait, it means they are cooking it fresh! Definitely recommend it.

Heather

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,784 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Summerbreeze restaurant marmaris

We went in here a couple of times last month,food and service is excellent.

Flint, United...
Level Contributor
631 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Summerbreeze restaurant marmaris

This place Summerbreeze restaurant is defo on my to do list, sounds brilliant and a must try place, even if i have to go there by taxi and back. Its gotta be worth a shot.

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
129 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Summerbreeze restaurant marmaris

Absolutely gorgeous food and staff ; ))

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,784 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Summerbreeze restaurant marmaris

II had to laugh at the guy trying to get people in the restaurant,no hassle from him,he just waved his sticks with words on,I think they called him Pedro !! or something like that lol

newport
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
40. Re: Summerbreeze restaurant marmaris

Just back from Marmaris and ate at Summer Breeze 12 out of 14 nights. The food is by far the best we have had in the 5 years we have been going to Marmaris. The service was amazing an well worth the wait, it means they are cooking it fresh! Definitely recommend it. ill definitely be going back an seeing CERMAL an the boys next year :)

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris