We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

albatros apartments

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
albatros apartments

Hi were booked here to arrive on the 17th can't wait!

I emailed Volkan to do a room request which he replied saying he'd so his best,however..he asked me if we could pick up 2 bottles of raki from dalaman and he'll pay us on arrival! How reliable is this guy and will he pay?? Don't want to buy it and not be reimbursed but also don't want to be ignored all holiday I we don't!! Any ideas?? Also how much is air con and safe and any other tips would be great? Is do I need to bring my own toilet roll??

Thanks in advance

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,503 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: albatros apartments

Hi riley25571,

Whilst I don' t know this guy I would be very surprised if he did not honour the deal. He is unlikely to risk losing two bottles of booze at duty free prices. Turks in general are honourable people.

Also he would not want to alienate a customer who he will have to see around the apartments for the rest of your holiday..

If the worst came to the worst you would have no trouble at all selling the bottles to any bar.

I don't know these apartments but most places give you a couple of rolls of toilet tissue to get you started. Some will provide them all holiday and some will not. You are after all on a SELF catering holiday!

Peter & Jean. :o)

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
120 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: albatros apartments

Hi came home last week from the albatros apartments the safes are 10 pounds a week and the air con is 30 pounds a week.we went for 2 weeks and we had to buy our own toilet rolls they don't supply them hope this helps have a great holiday

Cheshire
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: albatros apartments

Hi! I've stayed at the Albatros a few years on the run and bought stuff for Volkan, he will definetly pay you back for your stuff :) I also know johnemma have bought stuff for him before.

You will need your own loo roll too! They give you 1 or 2 rolls then the rest is up to you!

Have a brilliant time!

rhondda
Level Contributor
58 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: albatros apartments

We ve stayed in Albatros and going again this year and Volkan is a very friendly and trustworthy man.yes you will have to buy your own loo roll but there are two small supermarkets really close to apartments.You ll have a brill time there.Enjoy !!

5. Re: albatros apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris