We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Freebird Airlines Baggage Dimensions

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Freebird Airlines Baggage Dimensions

Hiya! Can someone kindly confirm the hand luggage and baggage dimensions in centimetres for Freebird Airlines hand luggage and baggage allowance, please? I'm having no luck on Thomas Cook Live Chat and cannot find any information online. I'm flying out August 2013. Many thanks.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Freebird Airlines Baggage Dimensions

Here is a link to a pdf, just wait a few seconds until it downloads and opens. The info you want is on this sheet.

kartago.sk/download/pdf/freebird-batozinaslu…

Martin.

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Freebird Airlines Baggage Dimensions

Cheers for this info, MPhigham, but it doesn't state the dimensions for the luggage (only hand luggage). I've come across this information before, but I will also email the Freebird Airline directly at: info@freebirdairlines.com (Just in case anyone else needs their contact details, as all numbers are Turkish!)

Thank you for your time and information. Much appreciated.

Halesowen, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Freebird Airlines Baggage Dimensions

That helped me too thank you as I was looking for hand luggage sizes. I didn't realise there was a restriction on suitcase sizes? Also does any one happen to know if you can pre order meals as I cant find that info on the Freebird website either. Thanks

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Freebird Airlines Baggage Dimensions

Freebird dont do in flight meals just snacky stuff best to take some sandwiches and juice/water,or get the deals at boots at the airport.

Halesowen, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Freebird Airlines Baggage Dimensions

Ok, thanks for the info :)

6. Re: Freebird Airlines Baggage Dimensions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 20, 2014