We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trips

Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Trips

Hi all, just wondering if you think it's better to book trips with thomson before we go or wait till we get to marmaris? We are staying at the julian club hotel for a week, if it's better to book there, where is close to hotel (walking distance) to book it with? I'd appreciate reading all of your views :) thanks

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
909 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trips

I'd always wait and book trips in resort as you can haggle if buying more than one trip.

Martin.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trips

As Martin says wait and book your trips in the resort,

They will be a lot cheaper if you book through a local Travel Agency, there are several Travel Agencies within a couple of minutes walk from Club Julian.

Alan :)

Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trips

Heard a lot that trips are much cheaper booking in Marmaris :)

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,022 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trips

yes aeg they are much much cheaper. and if you book with tour op i.e thomsons etc even though youve payed double you end up on the same trips as local vendors. matt

Annan, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trips

Straight down from Julian is a tourist office, ozzy, I have booked trips with him for last 12yrs, reliable and good prices

Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Trips

Thank you everyone :) sounds like we will book when there...

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trips

Booking your trips / excursions from a local Travel Agency is not only a lot cheaper, it supports the local economy and community.

Alan :)

8. Re: Trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris
Recent Conversations