We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Case Left In Hotel

Liverpool, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Case Left In Hotel

hi can anyone help please ive left a small case in hotel ,how to get it back to the uk,no-one wants to know thanks

hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
4,063 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Case Left In Hotel

which hotel would be a good starting point

hullman

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Case Left In Hotel

Recently guests renting my villa in Bodrum had a case left behind in Manchester airport and when it arrived 24 hours later airline refused to have it delivered to the house so a friend of ours picked it up for them. Based on this I can see why you are finding it difficult to get your case home. Did you go on a package ? It is end of season so some of the reps may be returning to UK this month.?

Most people won't want to take a case belonging to someone they don't know through airport security I would imagine though.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,164 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Case Left In Hotel

is there anything of value inside the case? if not i wouldnt bother about it... if there is might be worth calling the hotel and asking them to save it untill next season? matt

Liverpool, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Case Left In Hotel

thanks some presents but i would like it now

Liverpool, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Case Left In Hotel

thanks palm garden keskin marmaris

Liverpool, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Case Left In Hotel

thanks i know there were liverpool people in the hotel they dont want to help either i told them to look in the case then later messaged me making excuses i also asked would they send it cargo id pay them,they never mentioned no more,im from liverpool and thought they would help be cause of the language barrier.

hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
4,063 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Case Left In Hotel

sharonifc

look my daughter is a rep and she is arriving in marmaris on sunday which company were you with also were is this hotel situated my wife flys out on thursday she may not be able to get the case home but could maybe store it in our apartment until next year

hullman

8. Re: Case Left In Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris