We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pineta park deluxe bad reviews ????

Hamilton, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
pineta park deluxe bad reviews ????

there are 8 ov us going in 2weeks we have been looking foward to this for a year but recently seen some bad reviews can some1 put our minds at ease

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
941 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pineta park deluxe bad reviews ????

the bad reviews are probably fake

all single 1st time posters

Clacton-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
941 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pineta park deluxe bad reviews ????

A TIP ON READING REVIEWS

If a hotel/restaurant has generally good reviews and then just one or two horrendous ones, then read the bad ones with just a pinch of salt. It often happens that one or two individuals will cause trouble in a hotel and when brought to task over their behaviour will retaliate by writing poor or even bogus reviews. Likewise it is not unknown for the proprietor of an establishment to write glowing reports about his own business. It has even been known for owners to enlist the aid of others to write good reviews of establishments they have never even visited. So read with caution and in the end make up your own mind.

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,895 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pineta park deluxe bad reviews ????

Hi Lorraine,

As said above I would take bad reviews with a pinch of salt.

There has been only 4 recent bad reviews and they all seem to be from people with an axe to grind.

The most recent one included a complaint that the pool was too cold! Well it would be as they went in May so that is a totally bogus point to raise. They seem to have enjoyed complaining.

In the end a holiday is what you make it. Go and enjoy and make up your own mind.

Peter & Jean. :o)

MARMARIS
Level Contributor
1,121 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: pineta park deluxe bad reviews ????

lots of russians and ukrainian guests.

Essex, UK
Level Contributor
904 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pineta park deluxe bad reviews ????

For every one person dissatisfied with their holiday there are probably 100 who had a great time, but just don't write about it.

We stayed at that hotel a couple of years ago, and it was receiving such horrendous reviews then that we were on the point of cancelling, just a few hours before we were due to travel.

We had a great time though - yes, there were a couple of things that could have been better, but as we'd already been warned about those from 'honest' reviews, it didn't come as a surprise.

To me personally, for the price I'd paid there, as long as I had a bed, a place to shower, and an adequate selection of food and drink I'm happy. For the many nationalities that hotels have to cater for there was always something to choose to eat, and there's so many restaurants and bars in the immediate area that welcome you with open arms it makes a pleasant change to eat out occasionally.

Nothing can be done about the nationality and behaviour of other guests though - just keep one step ahead LOL

Go, and enjoy your holiday!

whitehaven
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pineta park deluxe bad reviews ????

just go and make the best of it lorraine, as for the above posters have you stayed at the pineta? i have, if you are not happy see what the rep can do for you or you can get a small family hotel for less than seven quid a night but go with a positive slant if you need info please feel free to pm me. regards, demir.

Edited: 3:00 am, June 10, 2012
Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
6,895 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pineta park deluxe bad reviews ????

Hi all,

Unless you book through a company like Thomson who offer several "Brit" only hotels, you will get people of other nationalities.

This is not always a bad thing. Over the years we have made friends with Turkish, Canadian, Amarican, Chinese, Dutch and Bulgarian people, to mention just a few.

So go, and enjoy.

Peter & jean. :o)

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pineta park deluxe bad reviews ????

Lorraine

Think about the good things. Location is good. The Pinetas are situated in the SIteler area of Marmaris which is the side nearest to Icmeler and there some nice bars/restaurants around the SIteler area. You are also near the huge MIGROS supermarket and not that far from the Point Centre. The dolmus service is excellent so to get along to Icmeler or in the other direction to the huge Marina/Bar Street area just wave a dolmus to stop on the main road. You are just a short walk down to Long Beach where theres lots of bars/restaurants etc. Near 2 waterparks Aqua Dream on the hill and Atlantis on the beachfront. As chatterbox says "To me personally, for the price I'd paid there, as long as I had a bed, a place to shower, and an adequate selection of food and drink I'm happy!.

Sure it cant all be bad so go along and hopefully you will all have a great time.

whitehaven
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: pineta park deluxe bad reviews ????

totaly agree peter songat being a prime example, lol only joking pal, and i am with you on that gtt as i said go and make the best of it and go with a positive slant and thats half the mind set, but if you do encounter problems time line everything you reported and who to. regards, demir.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
456 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: pineta park deluxe bad reviews ????

A friend of mine just returned from this hotel and like you was also worried about the reviews, came back last week and had the best holiday ever. Really don't worry apparently those reviews are also mixed up with pineta club which is an older hotel at the side of this one. Have a great holiday

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris
Recent Conversations