We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding venues in marmaris

Which Marmaris hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ST.HELENS
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
wedding venues in marmaris

hello< im looking for a venue for my wedding next year in marmaris, just a small ceremony with 15 guests. has anyone got any ideas. we will be sorting the meal out ourselves at our favourite resturant, so its just the formal bit x

Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding venues in marmaris

We're doing the same as you by just using a venue for the wedding then going to a restaurant for the meal and down on to long beach for a few drinks and a boogie! Using the hotel gardens for the ceremony but I think you could use pretty much anywhere in marmaris (barring the castle....I tried!). If youre using a company to organise the ceremony then they should be able to give you an idea as to the yays and nays.

ST.HELENS
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding venues in marmaris

im doing it all myself, ive had loads of help with getting my head around the paper work side of things, just cant decide on a venue and dont want to spend a fortune, its the whole point of us doing it abroad. thanks for the advice. Hope you have a lovelly wedding

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
9,263 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding venues in marmaris

Some friends of mine are getting married in September, they booked through the following website:

oludenizweddings.co.uk/MarmarisWeddings.html

The Hotel is the Marmaris Grand Azur

Alan

Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding venues in marmaris

We contacted marmarisweddings before the company we chose to book with. The guy seemed really honest and friendly but the only two venues he could offer were the Grand Azur where because of the hotel policy the ceremony would be at 8pm which we thought was a little too late. The other option was the beach in front of the Atlantis waterpark which at first I thought he was kidding.....he wasn't!

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wedding venues in marmaris

One of my friends got married up Tepe - looked lovely on the pictures

Chester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: wedding venues in marmaris

We have new locations regarding getting married in Marmaris please feel free to contact

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
431 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: wedding venues in marmaris

the grand azur has lovely surroundings ive stopped at this hotel & would highly reccomend, you will not be dissapointed, from the food, the rooms, cleanliness, gardens, the lay out is soooooo lovely, i would definetly return to this hotel, good luck with the weddings in the future, im sure they have made a good choice for their wedding day, congratulations !

lesley

hull england
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: wedding venues in marmaris

as far as hotels go the grand azur is one of the best hard to believe it was built many years ago but still looks so modern even now

the trouble is their are no beauty spots as such maybe to hire a gulet for the day and marry on the boat or icemeler which could have a few options

outside marmaris past the marina there are some quieter beaches i,m thinking orange beach

hullman

9. Re: wedding venues in marmaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, December 16, 2013