We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa De Maris Hotel

Lisburn
1 post
Casa De Maris Hotel

Hi

Can anyone tell me anything about his new hotel Casa De Maris Siteler, have seen it on a few websites. When does it open? Was this a hotel before and it is being renamed?

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,528 posts
235 reviews
1. Re: Casa De Maris Hotel

Hi jbloom2,

I can't answer your questions but welcome to the forum.

Be patient and I am sure someone will come along with the info you need.

Peter & Jean. :o)

Greenhithe, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Casa De Maris Hotel

Im thinking of booking this hotel for May 21st, think il just go ahead and risk it. Not much info on it

Greenhithe, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Casa De Maris Hotel

Im thinking of booking this hotel for May 21st, think il just go ahead and risk it. Not much info on it

sunderland
Level Contributor
570 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Casa De Maris Hotel

looks really nice. i wish they used real photos instead of the computer graphics they did use though.

sunderland
Level Contributor
570 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: Casa De Maris Hotel

lev think about it this hotel opens its doors for the first time in may, i know someone has to be among the first to have either a dream or a nightmare especially in an all inclusive hotel,wouldnt you rather wait and see what the first reviews are like before jumping in?

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,528 posts
235 reviews
6. Re: Casa De Maris Hotel

Hi jbloom2,

I would agree with Sunderland. Give the hotel a while to sort out the glitches and teething troubles before booking.

Greenhithe, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: Casa De Maris Hotel

My train of thought was that we'd either be treated like kings due to being some of the first, or find ourselves in a hotel fraught with problems. The only reason I want to risk it is because its so cheap, week AI for 309, its meant to be 5* so a bargain I think.

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,528 posts
235 reviews
8. Re: Casa De Maris Hotel

The only trouble is that Turkish star system does not reflect the star system used elsewhere.

Peter & Jean.:o)

Lisburn, United...
4 posts
9. Re: Casa De Maris Hotel

Hi All

Thanks for your replies.

I was thinking off going at the end of October this year so hopefully by that stage they should have all their teething problems fixed. We have been to Turkey the past couple of years in the summer staying at our friends apartment which was brilliant.

Our friends will be there in October so we having been looking around at hotels in the Sitler area, and this one came up. Do you know any other hotels that are good?

thanks

Poole, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,528 posts
235 reviews
10. Re: Casa De Maris Hotel

Hi Julie,

Last year we stayed at the Hotel Marbella and found it to be excellent.

See my review:

tripadvisor.co.uk/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris