We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

albatross apartments marmaris

chorley lancs
Level Contributor
23 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
albatross apartments marmaris

Hi we got a great deal in may here, can anyone tell me what the apartments consist of ie kitchen/bathroom amenities thanks would appreciate any advice

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: albatross apartments marmaris

diaandgaz

Have you seen the website? It gives some info about whats in the apartments.

http://www.albatrosapartments.com/rooms.php

chorley lancs
Level Contributor
23 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: albatross apartments marmaris

thanks so much regards di

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
18,193 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: albatross apartments marmaris

hi di johnemma are regulars to the forum and stay at the Albatross Apartments a'm sure if you messeged them they will answer any questions you have or they might see your thread. if you go onto the hotel reviews you will see they have reviewed it 3 times.

Stevie

scotland
Level Contributor
381 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: albatross apartments marmaris

yes guys this will be our 5th year staying at the albatros,any questions i will try my best to anwser for you,the apartments are very big as far as self catering apartments go in turkey with a bar style kitchen which does have some knifes/forks pots and pans ect for basic cooking but to be honest the food at the poolside bar is sooo cheep and a really good standard that we worked it out this it cost more to buy the food than it does to be cooked for (and no dishes to do).Thease apartments are family run so if there is any issues with your apartment ect just speek to sucre on reception and they will easly resolve the issue im sure.Like i say i have been going here 5 years now and with a baby for the last 3 times and NEVER had any issues infact every sept we allways meet lots of guests who also go every year.if i can help anwser any other questions just ask,happy holidays john.

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
18,193 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: albatross apartments marmaris

nice to see you John just the person a was looking for lol!!!

cheers

Stevie

hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
4,855 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: albatross apartments marmaris

diandgaz hi

can,t comment on the apts but they are in an ideal spot very quiet location but then again very close to the armutalan night life around the corner is a main road across the road is a paved track which is a short cut to long beach the apts have two pools one seemed a little quieter than the other

very close to kippa supermarket hope this helps

hullman

chorley lancs
Level Contributor
23 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: albatross apartments marmaris

Hi thanks for reply we regularly visit altinkum just this time marmaris, how far are apartments from beach and centre of marmaris thanks di

hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
4,855 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: albatross apartments marmaris

to walk to the beach 10 minutes dolmus stop less than 5 minutes away to the centre

hullman

scotland
Level Contributor
381 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: albatross apartments marmaris

i take it you booked through thomson ??? the reps last year were really good and knew the area well but dont book anything through them cos they were charging over double the price you were gettin just around the cornor,last may was very quiet at the albatross which was great for gettin sunbeds ect but there was still loads to do and the surrounding area was still busy enough,

chorley lancs
Level Contributor
23 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: albatross apartments marmaris

thanks all for responses and yes it was thomson,what are average prices of beer,wine meals there and surrounding area cheers di

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris