We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going in october

wales
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
going in october

hi everyone can someone tell me if it,s hot in october as i,m going on the 11th thanks

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: going in october

hi wales marie

weather changeable

but still warm about 20

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
385 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: going in october

Hi Nikita

We've been for the last three octobers and we go this year on the same day as you. Bit of a vague answer but it can be really warm some days upto 30c+ and some days could be torrential rain, but more chance of warmer weather than wet. Usually quite cool at night though. You might have to pack for all eventualities.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: going in october

I have been in October 4 times in the last 3 years 28 days in all, It rained for 8 hours in darkness in one evening last year with flash floods, Weather during the day was well over 35 every day I was there, Yes in the evening it cools down to around 15 to 20 so take a lightweight jacket or cardigan in the evening.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
4. Re: going in october

Hi, i have been in Marmaris the past 3 years in october and last year there were flash floods but also warm dry weather.im also going end of october i like it at that time of year for a change and i always take some warmer clothes for at night.Its still 29 deg now there so am sure it will still be warm when you go.Enjoy yourself no matter what the weather is like.

wales
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: going in october

thanks can,t wait to go now.

wales
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: going in october

hi were going to club terquoise is it in good location

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
27 reviews
7. Re: going in october

15 minutes walk to beach and night clubs

nice apart to stay

2 posts
1 review
8. Re: going in october

I went in september last year gales floods but still a good time

Salford, Manchester
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
9. Re: going in october

Hi there, me and my family go to Marmaris every year July and the last week in October, the weather in October is still warm and can rain a bit, but last year we had no rain until the morning we were coming home. It can get a bit chilly at night so take a cardigan. all in all you will still come home with a tan. If you have not been before all i can say is that you will have a great time.

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,790 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: going in october

bumping up for Chrishe... another example of a resort!

Get answers to your questions about Marmaris