We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatwick??

london
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Gatwick??

hiya,

Im flying out on Friday 17th August with First Choice....on my holiday tickets it says terminal South but on Gatwick's website it says all first choice flights fly from North terminal...and also says they dont fly to dalaman on a friday....

Have ne1 been with First Choice From Gatwick??????

Birkenhead, United...
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gatwick??

hi vicky maybe they have put on extra flights sometimes this happens!

London, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gatwick??

It might be that First Choice codeshare with another airline , which isn't uncommon . Does your ticket have an FCA flightcode ?

london
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gatwick??

hi- thanks 4 ur reply's

Yea it starts with FCA..I've emailed holidays 4U....im just bit nervous cos its just me and my mates goin..

London, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gatwick??

hi vicky, dont panic as i flew from south terminal 2 weeks ago with thomson holidays & there were first choice check in desks open, i remember this bcos the queues were massive - get there early!!!!

5. Re: Gatwick??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, September 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris