We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Boat trips

Hi can anyone recommend some boat trips for me please?

I know everyone really rates the mega Dianna and ideally I'd like to do this(watched videos on youtube looks great) but I'd like some cheaper ones recommending incase my budget doesn't allow us to go on that one.

It might be a case of we get to do a extra excursion if we do the cheaper boat trip.

There will be myself(37), younger brother(23)and 16 year old son. So we don't need one with kiddie entertainment but not necessarily a booze cruze either.

It'll be their 1st boat trip so I'm sure they'll enjoy which ever we do.

Thanks everyone.

17 replies to this topic
hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
4,958 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Boat trips

Lindsay

Every trip agency you pass will offer the lazy day boat trip all coming in around the same price the trip comes with lunch but you have to purchase your drinks, they all pick you up at your accommodation ( unless you wonder down to the quay were the boats are moored then you can see which boat your going on they are all there every evening ) the trips normally have a break in Turunc then drop you off at your hotel.

A lovely day out i think you will find the price around £10 per person

hullman

Dennyloanhead...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
73 reviews
2. Re: Boat trips

Hi Lindsay ,

Arthur has summed it up for you but there is one lazy day boat we really liked and that is the Cleopatra boat . Sail and swim with a stop over at Turunc and with an excellent meal included . You can buy alcohol or soft drinks etc on board and at a very reasonable price .

John M

Edited: 2:21 am, September 23, 2018
yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,515 posts
53 reviews
3. Re: Boat trips

King Sezar is the only boat I'd compare to the Mega Diana. It's £15pp. Pick up and drop off included. The £10 boats serve you beer from plastic bottles, nasty tasting spirits and cheaper versions of coke/fanta/sprite etc and on most £10 You get a processed breaded chicken with your lunch. Matt

Edited: 2:36 am, September 23, 2018
North Wales
Level Contributor
638 posts
36 reviews
4. Re: Boat trips

Hi all, Rose and I second Matt's vote for the King Sezaar. We have been sailing on her for a good few years now and every time we are well looked after by Phyllis and her crew. Paul & Rose

leeds yorks
Level Contributor
228 posts
44 reviews
5. Re: Boat trips

We went on the king sezaar this year and had a fab day! Would recommend it, well worth the £15.

Edited: 4:32 am, September 23, 2018
East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
375 posts
8 reviews
6. Re: Boat trips

From our previous experience Arthur, even the £10 boats offer all inclusive drinks.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,515 posts
53 reviews
7. Re: Boat trips

Yes SBM they do, I thought Arthur had got confused. As per my previous reply the £10 all inclusive is beer poured from plastic bottles, cheaper brand soft drinks and processed chicken. Matt

hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
4,958 posts
10 reviews
8. Re: Boat trips

How much is it if you go on a trip without drinks ?

Were you purchase your own are they cheaper than £ 10 ?

hullman

East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
375 posts
8 reviews
9. Re: Boat trips

I've never even enquired about non inclusive prices TBH Arthur & have never been given an option of all inc or non inc.

With the usual heat in Marmaris, we guzzle so many drinks on the boat trips that it surely couldn't be any cheaper to pay for drinks?

Edited: 9:44 am, September 23, 2018
hull england
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
4,958 posts
10 reviews
10. Re: Boat trips

We would only drink water so a non a.i. would be our choice i honestly thought it was around £10 a trip without drinks which as far as i can remember has always been an option, thats why once on board one of the crew would walk round taking everyones name so you could square up at the end of the trip.

hullman

Reply to: Boat trips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Marmaris