We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulet cruise from Gocek

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,679 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Gulet cruise from Gocek

I have just come across an old article published in the Independent on Sunday newspaper on 21 May 2006 by the Liverpudlian poet Brian Patten called "Turquoise Coast Poetry in Motion", recounting a gulet holiday he had starting from Gocek. Apart from the many bays they visited, he also talks about Fethiye (lunch at the Duck Pond! - not the best choice - he should have read VR's thread on TA!) and a trip up the river to Dalyan and Lake Koycegiz.

For anybody wondering what a gulet holiday is like - or anybody wishing to relive their trip! - it is essential reading.

Here is the link (hopefully it will work - I never have much success with these I am afraid!)

findarticles.com/p/…

Gocek, Turkey
Level Contributor
3,307 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gulet cruise from Gocek

Thanks Attagul, it's a great article, very evocative, and the link works fine.

2. Re: Gulet cruise from Gocek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:59 am, November 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Gocek
Recent Conversations