We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scooter hire in calis beach

Matlock, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
scooter hire in calis beach

i am in calis beach at hotel kaan for 1 week looking to hire mobility scooter,any details please thank you in advance martin webster

30 replies to this topic
Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,420 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: scooter hire in calis beach

There are a couple of places that hire out scooter on Baris Manco Boulevard. Going up from the Water Taxi and walking away from the beach go up to the lights and straight ahead. Then go around the first roundabout and keep to the left and then before the second roundabout is one place and after that is another two.

There is also a place in the one way street in Fethiye that specifically only hire out medical equipment and mobility scooters. If you ask at your Hotel, they will probably arrange one for you.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: scooter hire in calis beach

Hi Martin. Not sure if you have got a mobility scooter yet. If not from Kaan head to the main road into Calis. Just after the first traffic lights (at Aydin Pide) there is a shop on the right hand side with bikes and scooters. They also have mobility scooters. A friend of ours hired one a couple of years ago. Hope this helps

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,420 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: scooter hire in calis beach

Hi Gordon, and welcom to the Fethiye Forum, those are the directons I gave to Martin in the first email The Main Road is Baris Manco Boulevard. :0)

Edited: 9:07 am, August 27, 2016
Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
261 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: scooter hire in calis beach

To be fair, Gordon gave directions from the Kaan hotel..

The scooter/bike store after the Aydin Pide traffic lights (heading from your hotel down Baris Manco Bulvari towards the seafront) is where I would also reccommend, have had customers that have hired bikes from there and been very happy.

Edited: 10:43 am, August 27, 2016
hereford
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: scooter hire in calis beach

What are the prices for hire of mobility scooters

swinton,south...
Level Contributor
4,320 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: scooter hire in calis beach

There is also a scooter hire place, across from the Lukka Cafe Bar, between Aroma beach & restaurant & Obens restaurant, they also sell trips etc.

They are located at the Koca Calis end of the promenade.

hereford
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: scooter hire in calis beach

Do you know how much they charge thankyou

swinton,south...
Level Contributor
4,320 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: scooter hire in calis beach

Sorry Carol can't help with prices, never had to hire a scooter.

hereford
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: scooter hire in calis beach

Ok thank you anyway

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
19,420 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: scooter hire in calis beach

Carol, Where are you staying? As I can advise you your nearest hire place. We have seen a number of people on electric three wheeler scooters some with a seat on the back, this may suit you. I know a lot of the Hotels and Apartments will arrange hire before you arrive. It may be good for you to ask the place where you are going to stay.

Reply to: scooter hire in calis beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye