We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish Bath at The Sultan Hamam in Calis Beach !

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
swinton,south...
Level Contributor
4,240 posts
246 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish Bath at The Sultan Hamam in Calis Beach !

We always have a Turkish bath & oil massage, with in 2 days of arriving in the resort, we have for the last 4 years always had them in the Oykun hotel, where we had stayed.

But this year we stayed in the Bahar hotel, so we visited the Sultan Hamam & Spa, about 5 mins walk from our hotel. We both started with a shower then went into the sauna, before going for a Turkish bath, after this we had a drink, then we went for a oil massage.

Really felt refreshed after the bath & massage.

Cost Turkish bath 25 T/Lira per person ( £8 )

Cost Oil Massage 35 T/Lira per person ( £11.50p )

Less than £40 for a couple !

Well worth the time & money !

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
1,568 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish Bath at The Sultan Hamam in Calis Beach !

Glad you had a nice massage YB.

I have been frequenting Sultan Hamam for a long time and I believe there is a great masseuse & masseur there - Gulcan and Kadır. The owner worked at Ece Saray Marina spa hamam many moons ago and nice to see he doing well in Calis these days.

swinton,south...
Level Contributor
4,240 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish Bath at The Sultan Hamam in Calis Beach !

I would recommend a Turkish bath & oil massage to everybody when they visit the resorts, well worth the time & money, gives you a feeling of well being. !

3. Re: Turkish Bath at The Sultan Hamam in Calis Beach !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 13, 2014