We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antalya airport

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cromarty, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Antalya airport

Can anyone advise if Antalya is as much of a rip-off as Dalaman?

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,179 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Antalya airport

Hi Peat, I think all Airports rip you off as they have you captive and there is no where else to go. If you go to the Antalya Forum and ask the question or put "Antalya Airport" in the search facility on that Forum you will see that people have complained about the prices at the airport. I see back in 2008 someone complained about a glass of beer bing 6 Euros.

This is the link to the Antalya Forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g297962-i772-Ant…

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Antalya airport

Have a look on this link too...

airlinequality.com/Airports/…ayt.htm

There aren't too many recent reviews, but you'll get the general idea.

There's two terminals, International and Domestic.

I've only used the Domestic terminal, for flights to and from Istanbul, and that was fine.

But I can imagine the International one with squadrons of tour operator flights [not just from UK] in and out one on top of the other that it'll be pretty close to mayhem.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Antalya airport

sad to say Antalya is as bad - but the small cafe at the car park is cheaper than its Dalaman equivalent - but still dear compared to resort cafes.

4. Re: Antalya airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye