We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in fethiye

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,075 posts
490 reviews
Save Topic
hotels in fethiye

does anyone know about the villa daffodil or the yacht plaza hotel...thanks

Durham. UK
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels in fethiye

Hi charley48 just found your post. We stayed at the Yacht Plaza Hotel about five years ago and loved it. It's beautifully situated (they have, or had, a web site) easy walking distance into Fethiye itself or a dolmus passes the door. The dining area is outdoors overlooking the yatching marina, I wish I was there right now. I highly recommend the Yacht Plaza Hotel.

newcastle, england
Level Contributor
415 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels in fethiye

hi charley, i stayed at yacht plaza on my first ever trip to turkey andi have to say its the nicest hotel in turkey ive stayed and we have been 6 times to different resorts if we went back to fethiye would stay there with out a doubt.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels in fethiye

Hi charley48,

where did you end up staying ??? We have decided to add Fethiye to our trip. I would stay at the Villa Rhapodsy but they are closed right now. any ideas ???

thanks CanMom

idaho
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,075 posts
490 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels in fethiye

Hey Carrie,

we stayed at the Hotel Villa Daffadol and loved it. We checked out the Yacht Club and wasn't as quaint. The mini bus runs right by, and they have a nice pool. Right on the water, well, across the street. Just don't eat there, total rip off. I can tell you more when we talk. So we went to town and found a wonderful place next to "The Duck Pond" and of course, i had Pide...enjoy

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels in fethiye

thanks charley,

we are leaving tommorrow morning !!!! and I contacted Rina at Insight travel and she also suggested the Villa Daffodil.

idaho
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,075 posts
490 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels in fethiye

CArrie, make sure you get an upper room over the pool. they are nice about the rooms and changes...enjoy, i will miss you!!!

7. Re: hotels in fethiye

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye