We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re Gold repairs in Calis

Brigg, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Re Gold repairs in Calis

The repair shop that Yorkie born mentions in this forum is called Safir Gold and Silver and on my recent holiday IN juNE had a White gold bangle made to replica a ring that I bought 10 years agol

The colouring style and quality of the amethyst was identical to the stone in my ring and I was blown away by the craftmanship

I was struggling to find a bangle or bracelet that I liked at a price that I could afford.

When I asked if they could make me this bangle and at what cost I was pleasantly suprised.

I now have a unique bangle that matches there wont be two of them anywhere.

I wouldnt hesitate in recommended this lovely shop with very pleasant young men that nothing is too much trouble.

They also repaor and cleam any items

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,409 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re Gold repairs in Calis

A big thank you to Yorkie for recommending this place thanks for the name (Safire) nurse51

Edited: 2:08 am, June 21, 2013
2. Re: Re Gold repairs in Calis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye